Businesses are required to receive your consent whenever they access your personal data. With My Consents in My Data Privacy you can manage your consent and agreements. Businesses use consent to get your agreement to access your personal data.
Visit My Data Privacy \ My Consents to see a full list of consents you have given and its status.
For each consent you a have a number of options:
- View Consent - view details about the consent given.
- Withdraw My Consent - withdraw the consent.
- Renew Consent - renew consent for the next period.
- Last transaction - if consent was recorded on the blockchain, you can view the last transaction on your consent.
- Blockchain verification - if consent was recorded on the blockchain, you can view that record.
Select View Consent - view details about the consent given.
Select Blockchain Transactions section to view a list of blockchain transactions for this consent.
Note: this section will not be visible if consents are not recorded on the blockchain.
Select Last transaction to view the last transaction on your consent.
Select Blockchain verification to view the record created when a first time consent was given.