Business are required to ask you a specific permission when they plan to access and user your personal data.
You can access your business permissions using Omnibasis user interface under 'My Data Privacy \ My Permissions'
For each permission given you a have a number of options:
- 'View permission' - view details about the permission given.
- 'Withdraw My Permission' - withdraw the permission.
- 'Renew Permission' - renew permission for the next period.
- 'Last transaction' - if permission was recorded on the blockchain, you can view the last transaction on your permission .
- 'Blockchain verification' - if permission was recorded on the blockchain, you can view that record.
Select 'View permission' - view details about the permission given.
Select 'Blockchain Transactions' section to view a list of blockchain transactions for this permission.
Note: this section will not be visible if permissions are not recorded on the blockchain.
Select 'Last transaction' to view the last transaction on your permission.
Select 'Blockchain verification' to view the record created when a first time permission was given.