Omnibasis follows the latest industry standards and practices on security.
We force all of your visitors to access your site over HTTPS.
There are three main benefits to using HTTPS instead of HTTP to access your site:
- It helps check that your visitors open the correct website and aren’t being redirected to a malicious site.
- It helps detect if an attacker tries to change any data sent from your site to the visitor.
- It adds security measures that make it harder for other people to listen to your visitors’ conversations, track their activities, or steal their information.
You can see that HTTPS is turned on for your site:
- Sign in to Omnibasis.
- Navigate to omniSite \ Settings.
- Select the Setup section.
- See that HTTPS Redirect toggle ON.