If you want visitors to access your site over HTTPS, you can turn on HTTPS and HTTPS redirect.
There are three main benefits to using HTTPS instead of HTTP to access your site:
- It helps check that your visitors open the correct website and aren’t being redirected to a malicious site.
- It helps detect if an attacker tries to change any data sent from your site to the visitor.
- It adds security measures that make it harder for other people to listen to your visitors’ conversations, track their activities, or steal their information.
To turn on HTTPS for your site:
- Sign in to Omnibasis.
- Navigate to 'omniSite \ Settings'.
- Select the 'Setup' section.
- Select "HTTPS Redirect" toggle ON.
Note: If you don't use a custom domain for your site, HTTPS is automatically turned off for your site and the HTTPS setting is hidden.