- If you have not already done so, create a property in Google Analytics. Create one Analytics property for each Omnibasis Application you want to track. Creating a property generates a tracking ID, which you'll use in your omniSite settings.
- Find your tracking ID, as described below. You'll use this tracking ID in the Settings.
Find your tracking ID
To find the tracking ID:
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
- Use the tracking code to setup your analytics tracking in Settings.
Configure Analytics in omniSite Settings
Navigate to 'omniSite \ Settings'.
Under the section 'Setup' you will see 'Analytics Web Property ID' field. Copy your tracking ID here.