- If you have not already done so, create a property in Google Analytics. Create one Analytics property for each Omnibasis Application you want to track. Creating a property generates a tracking ID, which you'll use in your omniSite settings.
- Find your tracking ID, as described below. You'll use this tracking ID in the Settings.
Note: google introduced a new version of Google Analytics. Please learn more to make sure you can tracking ID starting with UA-XXXXXXXX. Visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/10269537
Find your tracking ID
To find the tracking ID:
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
- Use the tracking code to setup your analytics tracking in Settings.
Configure Analytics in omniSite Settings
Navigate to omniSite \ Settings.
Under the section Setup you will see Analytics Web Property ID field. Copy your tracking ID here.