Use loyalty transactions to track loyalty rewards and your customer spending. Each transaction can result in the positive or negative impact on the loyalty card balances.
Navigate to 'omniLoyalty \ Loyalty activity \ Loyalty Transactions' and click 'Create new loyalty transaction'.
In Configure section:
- Select Loyalty card that you want to associate with this transaction.
- You can assign Transaction id, if none defined, it will be generated.
- Optional Transaction date, if none defined, the current date will be used.
In Amounts section you can configure various amount details of the transaction:
- Choose Earning rule if any to apply with this transaction to reward user with points/currency
- Choose Reward if any to apply with this transaction to redeem rewards with this transaction.
- Enter Transaction Amount if any.
- You can calculate percent earnings by entering percent in Apply Percent and clicking calculator button.
- Override Currency spent or Points spent if transaction involves using user loyalty card balances and you want to decrease the loyalty card points/currency amounts.
Use Details section to fill in details of the transaction that you want to associate.