Navigate to Pricing Rule section Rules and select type Purchase.
With one time purchase, configure what you plan to charge for it in a currency or points. If currency amount is specified, you need to select the Currency.
Note: You can configure one or more pricing rules with different currencies, allow your customers to choose which currency they want to pay in.
- Enter Currency amount, which the currency amount of the rule in given Currency.Choose the currency that the rule will be billed in. If you do not see the desired currency listed, you may need to add the new currency. Note: You can only have one currency defined for each pricing rule. If you wish to support multiple currencies for a product, you must create separate pricing rule for each currency.
- Use Compare at price to draw comparison. This price will be strike out on details.
- Enter optional Setup fee amount. Using Setup Fee Amount you can add a one-time setup fee that is charged only with the invoice. Example: $100 fee to installation.
- Enter optional Point amount. The amount in points for the rule. You may choose not use currency, but point system. For example, Omnibasis is using points for our billing.
- Enter Quantity. Default quantity is 1. You can use this field to create tiered pricing structure. For example, for a quantity of 10, the price is $10 each, when purchase 20, the price is $9.