Landing Pages can help you grow your audience and promote products and services.
Landing Pages allow you to customize user registration process on your site.
Published landing pages are easy to share on the web or in omniMarketer campaigns, so you can start driving traffic to your page. You can edit, unpublish, or delete a landing page at any time.
Navigate to 'omniMarketer \ Landing Pages' and click 'Create new landing page'.
- If you want this landing page to use for a new account registration, select 'Using this landing page for a new account registration'.
- Provide informative name and optional description.
- We recommend to keep versioning of the landing page.
Navigate to Audience section to configure Audience selection for this landing page. Audiences is a great tool to segment your customers based on their preferences. Learn more about omniCustomer Audience Management.
- To enable prospect self select the audience, click 'Enable a prospect to self select the audience preferences'. If this option is turned on, user can choose the audience list selected from the list.
- Select Audience choices for this landing page. If not choice selected, audience preferences will not be assigned.