Branding is the face of your business. It leaves a first impression and has the power to even alter your customer's buying decision.
Your brand can be imprinted in your customer's mind that the moment they hear of your business, they won't be able to help from envisioning your logo and theme. Hence it's safe to say that your branding can make or break your business.
Omnibasis is going above and beyond to help you achieve your branding goals for your customers.
With Omnibasis, you can upload your brand's logo, icon and color theme in all your customer interactions. The changes made can be updated at any point in time and the update will reflect immediately.
About Your Business
Log in to your Omnibasis site and navigate to omniSite \ Appearance. Select About section.
- Update the Name of your site and Description. It will be used on any default login or registration screen.
- Configure Site title, that will appear on a site header on some layouts.
- Set a default timezone for your application. All visitors will see time in this timezone, unless they create user account and choose their own.
Setup Global Brand Identities
Setting up your Branding elements in Omnibasis is easy. Select Appearance section to manage application appearance.
- Clicking Choose File to upload a logo or file that can fully customize your site appearance.
- Use Custom CSS file to upload the file and configure specific colors on the site.
You can override a default header for your site. Navigate to Header section on the site appearance.
Design your customer header and click Save All.
You can override a default footer for your site. Navigate to Footer section on the site appearance.
Design your customer footer and click Save All.