Stripe supports a wide range of payment methods to help you accept payments around the world. Each payment method varies in the authentication process. As a merchant, you can seamlessly integrate Stripe with Omnibasis to process your payments.
Stripe supports various credit cards and two types of direct debit payments:
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) - The ACH is a type of electronic funds transfer network used in the United States. ACH provides inter-bank clearing of credit and debit transactions. The ACH electronic network helps banks and financial institutions exchange information in between.
- Single Euro Payment Area (SEPA) - This unique euro payment area establishes an integrated European market for payment instruments. The aim of SEPA is to ensure that payments within Europe take place as simply and effectively as those within a single country.
Configure Stripe Payment Gateway
To configure your stripe payments gateway you need to obtain API keys from your stripe account.
Note: we recommend to use test keys first to configure and run payment gateway.
To create a Stripe Payment Gateway navigate to 'omniPayments \ Payment Gateways' and click 'Create new payment gateway'.
- Select the 'Stripe' for the type of the payment gateway.
- Select the currency you want your gateway to be associated with. All transactions in that currency will routed to that gateway. Learn more about Currencies support on Omnibasis.
- Give a descriptive name to your gateway,
- Click 'Save;.
Stripe supports 100+ different currencies for charging customers across different geographical locations. Find the complete list of currencies supported by Stripe.
The card numbers provided here can be used for testing card transactions in the test mode of your Stripe account.
While testing, use any number for CVV and a valid future date for the expiry date.
4242 4242 4242 4242
4000 0000 0000 0002
Attempts to charge will be declined with a Card Declined error.
4000 0000 0000 0341
Card can be added but attempts to charge will fail.
4000 0000 0000 0069
Charge will be declined with an "Expired Card" error.
Learn more about Stripe test card numbers and tokens.