Authorize.Net is a solution from Visa, a payment processing solution that simplifies online payments and provides the complex infrastructure and security necessary to ensure fast, reliable and secure transmission of transaction data.
Authorize.Net offers your various plans.
Consider the following factors before choosing Authorize.Net as a payment solution:
Countries: Authorize.Net is currently available for companies based in the United States of America, Canada, the United Kingdom, Europe, and Australia.
Payment Methods: Authorize.Net supports almost all major credit and debit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diner's Club, JCB, and so on.
Pricing: Authorize.Net has service fees which include, setup, monthly and per-transaction fees.
Omnibasis supports both test and live Authorize.net accounts.
Configure Authorize.Net Payment Gateway
To configure your Authorize.Net payments gateway you need to obtain API login ID and transaction key from your Authorize.Net account.
To obtain the transaction key:
- For sandbox API requests, log into the sandbox Merchant Interface at https://sandbox.authorize.net. For production API requests, log into the production Merchant Interface at https://account.authorize.net.
- Navigate to Account > Settings > API Credentials & Keys.
- Click New Transaction Key.
- Click Submit.
- Request and verify a PIN in order to see the transaction key.
Note: we recommend to use test keys first to configure and run payment gateway. If you do not have sandbox account, you can create it here.
To create a Authorize.Net Payment Gateway navigate to 'omniPayments \ Payment Gateways' and click 'Create new payment gateway'.
- Select the 'Authorize.Net' for the type of the payment gateway.
- Select the currency you want your gateway to be associated with. All transactions in that currency will routed to that gateway. Learn more about Currencies support on Omnibasis.
- Give a descriptive name to your gateway.
- Enter 'API Login ID', 'Transaction Key' and choose your 'Environment'.
- Click 'Save;.
Authorize.Net Testing Guide
Use the testing guide to trigger specific transaction response while testing in the sandbox.
Authorize.Net support different currencies for charging customers across different geographical locations.