Omnibasis offers a powerful multi-warehouse system that allows you to track and manage your inventory, seamlessly across different locations and warehouses.
With shipping locations, you manage your inventory location, move an inventory between different locations and generate shipping labels based on the products in the customer order by packaging them from a location of your choice.
You can set up multiple locations so that you can track inventory and fulfill orders at your locations. Your locations can be retail stores, warehouses, popups, dropshippers, or any other place where you manage or stock inventory. With multiple locations, you have better visibility into your inventory across your business.
To make sure your inventory quantities are always accurate, online orders and in-person sales are assigned to locations. If some of your inventory is out of stock at one location, but it’s in stock at another location, then you can manage inventory between locations so that it can be fulfilled from multiple locations.
Shipping Locations List
To get started, create your first shipping location. Navigate to 'omniCommerce \ Shipping \ Shipping Locations' and click Create.
Create or Edit Shipping Location
- Mark Default, to make this shipping location default when new Order Packages are created.
- Pick a memorable Name for your location.
- Use Email address to override notifications when new inventory is moved around warehouses or order package is created for that warehouse.
- If pickup is available at this location, marke Pickup available at this location, it will appear as an option for customers who might want to pick up an order in person and warehouse is located at the near location.
- Select an address for the warehouse or create a new one.
- Give an optional description to identify the warehouse.