Navigate to 'omniCommerce \ Manage Orders \ Orders' and click Manage next to the order you want to manage.
- Select Transactions section to see a list of order transactions.
- Next to the payment transaction, select dropdown option and click Refund.
- Select Send Status Update if you want to generate email to the customer with refund update.
- Override the amount of the refund.
- You can specify fee that you will charge the customer, the amount will be taken as a percentage or flat amount from the refund.
- Specify transaction date, default is a current date.
- Enter optional description for a refund transaction.
- Enter option notes, to add notes on an invoice.
- Use labels to group refunds.
- Enter any specific details about this transaction.
- Click Refund.
Omnibasis will attempt to refund the original payment that was used to pay for an invoice. If payment is invalid or refund fails, you can always send a manual check to the customer and record an adjustment to the customer account.