This happens because EasyPost has a very strict anti-fraud policy. If you see this error, please answer the questions below and send them directly to EasyPost at email@example.com (tell them you need to get your account approved)..
- What city and zip code will you be mostly tracking/shipping from?
- What kind of product are you generally shipping?
- About how many packages per month do you intend to track/ship through EasyPost?
- Can you provide us with the website and phone number for your business?
- The email address you used to create your EasyPost account.