Apple Wallet and Google Pay Passes support location based notifications. By default a user can control if the push notification is shown or not by using the settings on the pass itself or in the settings of his device.
You can configure location at which user will see a notification. Navigate to Locations section in Mobile Pass Definition.
- Click Add to add new location.
- Select Edit in dropdown next the the location to edit existing one.
Create or Edit Location
- Select an existing address or create a new one.
- When you create a new location, we lookup your address with Google Maps and return a list of matching locations.
- Confirm the address and omniPass maps that location Latitude and Longitude. Of course, you can always adjust Altitude if you are located at the top of the building.