Navigate to Workflow section to configure wallet pass workflow and what happens after the wallet pass is submitted.
- Select Consent if any you want customer to agree to when new pass is created. Learn more about Collecting Customer Consent.
- You can allow customer anonymously to request digital passes. If you want customer to be able to edit and view pass later, select Use email to request and edit digital passes. Otherwise customer has to use a link configured on the pass itself or bookmark the View link.
- To configure email notifications on a new pass request, enter a list of emails in Notify about new data to this email.
- To configure SMS or Text notifications on a new pass request, enter a list of phone numbers in Notify phone number.
- To display a message to customer after submission, enter messages under Display this message after submission.
- You can redirect customer to the specific URL, enter Redirect link.
- You redirect customer to the specific page on your site, select page in Redirect to this page after submission.
- If you want to send customer a specific message on submission, select that Message.
- If you want to kick off a specific message campaign, select that Campaign.