User account access feature allows users to give access to their accounts to other users for a limited period of time.
To give access to a user or to log in into other user account, with previously given access, navigate from a menu to 'My Account \ Account Settings \ User account access'.
User Account Access
- Do delete account access click Trash icon.
- Start and End dates would indicate when account access is granted.
In example below, user is given access to admin to login for a period of time.
New User Access
- Click New User Access from an action menu.
- Find a user to give an access to.
- Specified Start and End dates and time.
- Click Save.
- Navigate to Log In section to see a list of login accounts you currently granted.
- Click Log In to login into the user account.
In an example below, ausie have granted admin rights to login into ausie account in certain time of the day.