Communicate with a pass holder using a lock screen messages when they are near your beacons.
Apple Wallet support location based notifications using iBeacon technology. By default a user can control if the push notification is shown or not by using the settings on the pass itself or in the settings of his device.
You can configure location of your Beacons at which user will see a notification. Navigate to Beacons section in Mobile Pass Definition.
- Click Add to add new beacon.
- Select Edit in dropdown next the the beacon to edit existing one.
Create or Edit Beacon
- Give it a descriptive Name.
- Enter beacon UUID which uniquely identifies your beacon and can be found using the app you used to setup your beacon.
- Provide optional message customer will receive as a notification when they are in proximity of your beacon.