Omnibasis provides a flexible way to build your resource navigation. In addition to flexible templates, you can activate build in navigation by resource category with pictures.
It is a two step process, first we map category to page, second we tell the page to load subcategories.
Map category to page
Navigate to omniBookings \ Manage Resources \ Categories \ Pages.
- Select Category to configure.
- Select Page you want to map to.
- Navigate to omniSite \ Navigation and select page you mapped in previous step. You can also simply click on the page link in the previous page.
- Click Edit Page and turn on Load preview of children pages with images
- Click Save to save changes.
- Make sure sub navigation pages have images uploaded.
Click on the icon on the top left corner to navigate to the site the link under url.
Note: images needs to be uploaded for each page for navigation to appear here.