Omnibasis offers multi channel Booking and Reservation Management. You do not have to click around different reservation sites and marketplaces, you can manage all of your reservations channels from one place. You can add new reservation channel providers with a click of a button.
Navigate to omniBookings \ Booking Channels \ Booking Providers to manage and configure reservation channels.
- Click Create to create a new booking provider.
- Click options dropdown and Edit to manage existing booking provider.
Edit Booking Provider
- Give a name for a booking provider.
- Obtain authorization keys from your booking provider.
- If you would like Omnibasis automatically sync reservations and import them, select Automatically sync new reservations.
- Some channel providers do not generate unique id. If you notice duplicate bookings imported, turn on Date Range option.