Once you create a Collection, you can manage collection Images, Videos, Audio files, and Documents.
Navigate to the collection you want to manage from omniContent \ Collections, select Manage next to the collection from the drop down option menu.
Select Media Files section.
- To select an existing image from your Library, click Select.
- To upload a new media file for this collection, click Upload.
- Use Order column to change the order of the media files. When you change order number and leave the edit field, the order is updated.
Uploaded media will be displayed on collection details page. If you upload Video or Audio file, build in media player will be used, unless you explicitly turn of a use of media player.
Upload Media File
You can upload Image, Video, Audio, or Document file and associate it with a collection.
- Click Upload and select a type of file you want to upload.
- You can use in place cropping to select a portion of the image. Click Save to upload the image.
- To upload original image without cropping click Save Original.
Note: we recommend you always provide a name for the image to help SEO (search engine optimization) to discover your collections and content.