Once you create a content, you can manage content Images, Videos, Audio files, and Documents.
Tip: if you need to convert your files from one format to another, you can use of of hundreds online tools. We recommend https://video.online-convert.com/convert/
To create a new content media navigate to omniContent \ Collections and click Manage next to the collection you want to manage. Navigate to Content section and select Edit to edit content. Navigate to Media Files section to manage media files.
Select Media Files section.
- To select an existing image from your Library, click Select.
- To upload a new media file for this resource, click Upload.
- Use Order column to change the order of the media files. When you change order number and leave the edit field, the order is updated.
Uploaded media will be displayed on content details page. If you upload Video or Audio file, build in media player will be used, unless you explicitly turn of a use of media player.
Upload Media File
You can upload Image, Video, Audio, or Document file and associate it with a content.
- Click Upload and select a type of file you want to upload.
- You can use in place cropping to select a portion of the image. Click Save to upload the image.
- To upload original image without cropping click Save Original.
Note: we recommend you always provide a name for the image to help SEO (search engine optimization) to discover content.