You can use content reviews to collect customer feedback and star ratings.
By default user ratings are enabled on all content.
Note: when content review is approved, collection review totals are not affected. Customers can review individual content and collection separately.
Here you can override default omniContent settings.
- Depending on your configuration, customer will be asked to login to leave a content rating. In addition, if collection was purchased by a customer, "Verified customer" badge will be displayed next to the review.
- You can setup a process for review approval where collection owner will get an email or text to confirm the review.
- Navigate to Manage booking and select Reviews section to see a list of reviews.
Write a review
To write a review, navigate to Reviews section and click Write review.
- Enter review headline and details. Do not forget to give your rating.
- Customer can upload pictures or videos with each review.
- Click Save to submit the review.