You can configure Omnibasis to create periodic statements for an account.
General Statement Settings
First, we need to configure the frequency of statements for all ledger accounts.
- Navigate to omniLedger \ Settings.
- Select Statements section to configure how often ledger account statements are generated.
- Select Frequency and set optional Delay for a statement in days.
- Click Update to update settings.
Ledger Account Statements
Next, we will configure a specific loyalty program statements.
- Navigate to omniLedger \ Ledger Accounts or omniLedger \ User Ledgers \ User Accounts to configure statements for user accounts.
- Select Edit next to the Ledger Account you want configure..
- Navigate to Configure section..
- Turn on Create Statements and click Save to update the account.
If you turn on statement for a ledger account, you will be able to see and manage ledger account statements.
- Navigate to omniLedger \ Ledger Accounts or omniLedger \ User Ledgers \ User Accounts.
- Next to the ledger account, select options menu and click Statements.
- To view a specific statement, select options menu next to the statement and select View.
- To send an email with a link, select Send Statement.