Users can log in your application running on Omnibasis and transfer Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT) between users. One user can send Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT) to another.
To transfer Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT) to another user, you need to follow these steps:
- Login into your user account.
- Navigate to your assets on Omnibasis under My Account \ My Assets.
- Specify the details of the transfer.
- Confirm transaction.
How User Can Transfer an Asset
Note: if you setup NFT to use paraphrase, only user who owns the asset can transfer it.
User can navigate to My Account \ My Assets and select option drop down menu Transfer.
- Enter a paraphrase if any to sign this transaction.
- Select a user to transfer to.
- Enter a description for the transfer and click Save.
NFT Transaction History
With every new transfer a new record of NFT transaction is created for access. At the same time, the asset record on the blockchain stays the same.
Once NFT is transferred, a record transaction is locked, and previous owner is not able to transfer it again.