omniVerify offers you a numerous way to submit and view ID Verification and Digital IDs:
- Use a default link and distribute it to the customer
- Connect ID Verification to User registration
- Connect ID Verification to Landing Page registration
- Put ID Verification for a display on any page on your site
- Put ID Verification for a creation on any page on your site
- Allow user to create a verification from their account in your application powered by Omnibasis.
Navigate to Pages to setup your ID Verification user experience.
Note: If you select no pages, omniVerify will use default links.
- Enter optional Title to be displayed on the page. You can also use page content to provide customer with directions.
- Enter optional Introduction to be displayed on the page. You can also use page content to provide customer with directions.
- If you want to secure submission with captcha, select Use security image question (captcha).
- Display on Page - select a page to use to display verification. Note: if user logged in, verification be found under Account Settings \ Profile, navigating to Verification section.
- Submit on Page - select a page to use to create or edit ID verification. Note visitor must have permissions to create or update verifications. See Permissions for more information.
Based on configuration, customer will be asked to submit verification.
Based on configuration to view verification, customer can view verification status.