To create a new site page, first navigate to omniSite \ Navigation or omniSite \ Pages.
- Click Add root page to add root page.
- If you want to add page to existing navigation, select the parent page from the tree and click Create.
Navigate to Page Info section to configure the page.
- If you page has a parent page, select Parent.
- Choose a Name which also can be used in a navigation menu.
- When you select name, a search friendly url will be suggested based on that name, you can override it in Url field.
- Enter Icon, if any to be used in navigation menu.
- Upload a picture to use as an icon in navigation menu.
- Choose page Layout.
- If page is a home page, select Home page.
- Select Hide from menu to hide this page from appearing on navigation menu.
- Select Hide on mobile If you do not want this page to appear on mobile device navigation.
- Select Hide navigation menu on this page to hide navigation menu on this page.
- Select Use this navigation page for omniCommerce checkout to designate this page for omniCommerce checkout workflow.
- Select Load preview of children pages with images to load thumbnails of children pages on this page. It is used to showcase page navigation. Learn more about preview of children pages.
- Use Labels to help you to manage your pages and categorize them. Type in label and press enter to add it.
Navigate to Page Content section to edit and create page content. You can use interactive editor or switch to HTML source code.
If you want to display different content for users on mobile device, navigate to Page Content on Mobile and build out mobile page.
Note: editor adapts icons based on your screen size. Select three vertical dots to see additional tool buttons.
- To insert a page block into the site, select Wizard toolbar, called Page Blocks.
- To insert image, select image toolbar.
- Here are various shortcuts for page editing.
Navigate to Permissions section to secure your page. You can secure your page with a password and/or permission roles.
- If you use a password, visitors will be asked to enter this password in order to view this page.
- With permission roles set, visitors will need to sign up or sign in to view this page and be a member of the selected roles. Select the roles required with a toggle.
Navigate to Search Optimization to make sure you web page is found by search engines.
You can edit the way that a page appears in search results. If you do not enter any information, a default page name will be used.
- In the Title, enter a descriptive title. This title will display as a link in search engine results. You can enter up to 256 characters in the title.
- Enter a Description for the search engine listing. Make sure to include relevant keywords to help new customers find your page, and to include your business name. You can enter up to 4000 characters in the description.
- Enter relevant Keywords. Keywords appear in search queries that people enter in search engines. For example, a person might search for dolphin swim. The keywords in this search would be dolphin swim. To make your pages appear higher in search results, you should try to find out which keywords your customers might use to find your pages, and add those keywords here.
You can mobilize your website content engagement. Deliver digital content with Mobile Wallet. Learn more about page content and mobile pass integration.
- Select Wallet Pass Designer to use.
- Map Page content fields with fields on mobile pass.
- Click Save to update page.
Overriding Default Header
You can override a default header for your page. Navigate to Header section on the page.
Design your customer header and click Save.
Overriding Default Footer
You can override a default footer for your page. Navigate to Footer section on the page.
Design your customer footer and click Save.