You can have as many hosted payment pages as you want. Use payment pages to group products together or create a page where customer can subscribe to your service, pay one time, start a trial, anything you want.
Navigate to omniPayments \ Settings \ Payment Pages.
- Click Create from action menu in right corner to create a new payment page.
- Use Edit from options drop down to manage an existing payment page from the list of pages.
Create or Edit Payment Page
- You can also turn on a requirement for approval for any order placed from this page by selecting Require approval.
Payment Page Items
Navigate to Items section to select products, resources, collections, pricing rules, promotion rules, apply credits and debits.
Note: you can collect payment for products in your e-commerce catalog, resources in your omniBookings, and collections in your omniContent.
- Click action menu at the right top corner and select + Add Product to add a new product, or + Add Resource to add a new resource, or + Add Collection to add a new collection to the payment page.
- For every payment page line item, you can apply specific Pricing Rule. Click Add Pricing and select desired Pricing Rule. Learn more about Pricing Rules.
- For every payment page line item, you can add one or more promotions associated with that item. Click Add Promotion and selected desired Promotion Rule. Learn more about Promotion Rules.
- To add catalog wide promotion, click Select Promotion and select desired promotion which is not associated with any specific product. It will be applied to the entire payment page checkout.
- Edit any of the fields available on a payment page line item like, Quantity, Amount, Points, Percentage and click Update.
Payment Page Configuration
Navigate to Configure section to configure payment page. Here you can control how customer would go through the checkout process.
- Allow change quantity - enable if you want your customers to be able to edit quantity of items on the order
- Allow add/remove pricing - enable if you want your customers to be able to add/remove pricing line items from the order
- Allow add/remove promotions - enable if you want your customers to be able to add/remove promotion line items from the order. Enable this feature if you want your customer to add promotion coupons.
- Allow guest checkout - enable if you do not want to require your customer to login or create account. Customers will be able to checkout without an account on your site.
- If Allow guest checkout is selected, you can force customer to enter email or phone number for guest customer account.
- Allow checkout without payment - if selected, customer can skip payment and request an invoice at the checkout.
- Require customer Tax ID - will ask customer for tax id and will update customer record with that tax id.
- Require customer billing address - a full billing address will be required if selected.
- Require customer shipping address - a full shipping address will be required if selected.
- Allow enter purchase order number - will provide with a field where customer can enter their purchase number.
- If customer does not complete the order, you can specify in how many days the draft order is deleted. It helps to manage unfinished checkouts.
Hosting Payment Page on Website Page
Navigate to Pages section to select web site page on which payment page will be displayed.
You can select a desktop page and also dedicate specific page for mobile user experience. If mobile page is not selected, default page will be used
It is an optional feature, if you do not select a page, default checkout page will be used.
Note: you can always preview your payment page by clicking Preview button.
Payment Page Workflow Configuration
Navigate to Workflow section to configure what happens once customer complete the checkout.
- Here you can setup various notification methods: via email or phone number.
- You can setup a message the customer will see once a checkout completes.
- After message, you can choose to redirect customer to a specific link on page hosted by you or any omniSite pages.
- Select Consent that you user is required to agree to at the checkout.
- Enter Notify emails list to receive an email once checkout is completed with this payment page.
- Enter Notify phone number list to receive a text notification.
- Enter an optional message you want to display when customer completes checkout in Display this message after the order completion.
You can configure how customer can return the purchase. Navigate to Order Returns sections.
- Set a number of days available for return period. Leave it empty to allow returns anytime. Enter 0 to disable customer self service order returns.
- Set Shipping Location as a default ship to location for a return. If you enable return label generation, this location will be used as a default to location.
You can power up your Ecommerce application and make easy and powerful with Mobile Wallet.
Enable users to save their order, loyalty card, offers, or gift cards on their Mobile Phones for immediate access to rewards and purchase history, plus send push notifications and reminders to maximize engagement.
Learn more about wallet pass integration with Ecommerce.