You can configure a custom checkout page for your Ecommerce site.
Note: If you did not configure a default checkout page, system default will be used.
Navigate to omniPayments \ Settings \ Payment Pages and click Create in action menu at the top right corner or select one with a shopping cart next to it.
If you want to configure a default checkout page for your Ecommerce store, navigate to omniCommerce \ Commerce Settings \ Checkout Page.
- Select Use this payment page for omniCommerce checkout to set this payment page a default for all ecommerce checkouts.
- Provide the Name for this page.
- Optionally provide a brief Description about this payment page.
- You can version your pages with Version field.
- Click Save to save the page or click to any other section from Info to save your work.
Payment Page Configuration
Navigate to Configure to configure payment page. Here you can control how customer would go through the checkout process.
- Allow change quantity - enable if you want your customers to be able to edit quantity of items on the order
- Allow add/remove pricing - enable if you want your customers to be able to add/remove pricing line items from the order
- Allow add/remove promotions - enable if you want your customers to be able to add/remove promotion line items from the order. Enable this feature if you want your customer to add promotion coupons.
- Allow guest checkout - enable if you do not want to require your customer to login or create account. Customers will be able to checkout without an account on your site.
- If Allow guest checkout is selected, you can force customer to enter email or phone number for guest customer account.
- Allow checkout without payment - if selected, customer can skip payment and request an invoice at the checkout.
- Require customer Tax ID - will ask customer for tax id and will update customer record with that tax id.
- Require customer billing address - a full billing address will be required if selected.
- Require customer shipping address - a full shipping address will be required if selected.
- Allow enter purchase order number - will provide with a field where customer can enter their purchase number.
- If customer does not complete the order, you can specify in how many days the draft order is deleted. It helps to manage unfinished checkouts. Set Number of days after which order is deleted if checkout is not completed. By default, all orders that are not completed are NEVER deleted. Learn more about abandoned orders management.
Hosting Checkout Page on Website Page
Navigate to Pages section to select web site page on which payment page will be displayed.
You can select a desktop page and also dedicate specific page for mobile user experience. If mobile page is not selected, default page will be used
It is an optional feature, if you do not select a page, default checkout page will be used.
Checkout Page Workflow Configuration
Navigate to Workflow section to configure what happens once customer complete the checkout. Here you can setup various notification methods: via email or phone number.
You can setup a message the customer will see once a checkout completes.
After message, you can choose to redirect customer to a specific link on page hosted by you or any omniSite pages.
You can configure how customer can return the purchase. Navigate to Order Returns sections.
- Set a number of days available for return period. Leave it empty to allow returns anytime. Enter 0 to disable customer self service order returns.
- Set Shipping Location as a default ship to location for a return. If you enable return label generation, this location will be used as a default to location.
You can power up your Ecommerce application and make easy and powerful with Mobile Wallet.
Enable users to save their order, loyalty card, offers, or gift cards on their Mobile Phones for immediate access to rewards and purchase history, plus send push notifications and reminders to maximize engagement.
Learn more about wallet pass integration with Ecommerce.