Navigate to customer list at 'omniCustomers \ Customers'.
Navigate to users list at 'omniCustomers \ Users'.
Click options drop down and select 'Manage' to manage the customer.
Select 'Notes' section to see a list of customer notes or a new one.
Click 'Create new note' to create a note.
- If you want to a use a predefined message to communicate with customer, select that message.
- Select 'Send note via email' to send this note via email when created.
- Select 'Create notification' to create customer notification.
- Enter note subject if any.
- Fill in any detailed description of the note itself.
- Use 'Labels' to group notes.
- If you want to share the note with a customer, select 'Note will be shared with a customer'.
- Set yourself reminder, a notification will be generated. It is useful if you use a customer note to track your own tasks and activities for that customer. You can always configure to receive emails with every notification as well.