Navigate to 'omniCommerce \ Manage Orders \ Orders' and click Manage next to the order you want to manage.
Create Shipping Package
Navigate to Shipping Packages section to manage order package and create shipping.
- Click Create new package to create new order package.
- Once package is created you will be redirected to manage the package.
- Select default Shipping Location. If none is created, you need to define a shipping location to auto generate labels.
- Select shipping package if any,
Navigate to Shipping section to manage package shipping.
- Select Ship Via Carrier to load the list of shipping rates available for this package.
- Click Buy now to purchase selected shipping rate. Shipping rate will be purchased and shipping label will be generated.
Update Shipping Information
Once your purchase the order and it is integrated with Easypost, the shipping information status will be update automatically.
- Click Delivered or Lost to update shipping status with shipping details.
- Click Shipping Label link to get a label which you can print for shipment.
At anytime, you can return to order and select Shipping Packages section to see shipping packages for this order. You can also find shipping packages under 'omniCommerce \ Manage Orders \ Order Packages'.