Your application might want to use user roles to control access to Edit and Create Passes. Navigate to Permissions section to secure your pass creation and updates. You can secure your pass management with password and/or permission roles.
Navigate to omniPass \ Wallet Pass Designer.
- Select Edit in options menu next to the pass definition you want to manage.
- Navigate to Permission section and select User Roles that is required to create or edit passes. For example, Admin role is required to submit a new Ocean Adventure Pass. Learn how to manage User Roles.
- With Password, visitors will be asked to enter this password in order to create and edit new pass.
- With Permission roles set, visitors will need to sign up or sign in to create and edit new pass and be a member of the selected roles. Select the roles required with a toggle.
- Configure Security options, which allows users to create, update, delete or transfer passes. Otherwise user with proper App Permissions is required to manage passes.
Note: if you want anonymous users to create wallet passes, you should not select any permissions roles, and turn on Allow user to create.