You can use booking reviews to collect customer feedback and star ratings.
Note: when review is left for a booking, the same review once approved and published will be published for a resource.
By default user ratings are enabled on all resources.
Here you can override default omniBooking settings.
- Depending on your configuration, customer will be asked to login to leave a booking rating. In addition, if resource was booking by a customer, "Verified customer" badge will be displayed next to the review.
- You can setup a process for review approval where resource owner will get an email or text to confirm the review.
- Navigate to Manage booking and select Reviews section to see a list of reviews.
Write a review
To write a review, navigate to Reviews section and click Write review.
- Enter review headline and details. Do not forget to give your rating.
- Customer can upload pictures or videos with each review.
- Click Save to submit the review.