To configure your omniBookings default settings, navigate to omniBookings \ Settings \ Settings.
- Select Default Timezone, it the same for you application on Omnibasis.
- Allow guest booking - to allow booking without customer account.
- Email is required - require customer email at the time of booking.
- Phone number is required - require customer phone number at the time of booking.
- Require customer Tax ID - require customer to provide their tax id at the time of booking.
Use this section to control what options customers have when they navigate your resources.
Use this section to configure reviews for your resources.
Use this section to configure default sharing options for your resources. You can always override it on the resource for each resource.
- To enable customer to initiate cancellation from your site select Allow customers to initiate booking cancellation
Enable users to save their booking confirmation, loyalty card updates, special offers, or gift cards on their Mobile Phones for immediate access to rewards and purchase history, plus send push notifications and reminders to maximize engagement.