Create Abandoned Checkout Message
Create Abandoned Checkout Campaign
Navigate to omniMarketer \ Campaigns to create a new campaign.
- Click Create to create a new campaign.
- Navigate to Campaign section.
- Select Automation - Ecommerce.
- Under Ecommerce, select Abandoned Cart.
- Navigate to Messages section.
- Select Delay for a message. Default delay is 24 hours. Here you can configure your own default.
- Select Message to send to a customer.
- Navigate to Segmentation section.
- Optionally you can limit what type of customers or users are targeted. If you do not want to limit, skip this step.
- Navigate to Statistics section.
- Configure tracking so you can better understand how well is your campaign is performing.
- Select Run Campaign to run it immediately.
After an email is sent, the checkout is considered recovered after the customer completes the order. A customer can either click the recovery link in the email or complete the checkout on their own. Only one email will be sent to customer as a reminder, unless you send another email manually. Learn how Manually email a customer a link to their abandoned checkout
Once email is sent to a customer, a bell icon will appear next to the order to let you know that customer was reminded.
View Ecommerce Automation Report
If you want to track your ecommerce automation, navigate to see a report for your campaign.
Navigate to omniMarketer \ Campaigns, and select Campaign Report from options menu next to your campaign.