You can setup when customer is notified with a note using customer notification and delay settings.
Use notes to track customer or user interactions.
- Navigate to customer list at omniCustomers \ Customers.
- Navigate to users list at omniCustomers \ Users.
Click options drop down next to a customer you want to update and select View to open customer details.
Select Notes section to see a list of customer notes or to create a new one.
Click Create to create a note.
Create Note with Notification
- Select Notification, if you want to set yourself reminder. It is useful if you use a customer note to track your own tasks and activities for that customer. You can always configure to receive emails with every notification as well.
- If you want Notify others with this note, enter Notify emails and Notify phone numbers.
- Click Save. If note to be sent out, it will be scheduled right away.