To create a new campaign, navigate to omniMarketer \ Campaigns and click Create from action menu at the top right corner.
- Enter campaign Subject that is easy to remember.
- Select Automation type for this campaign. Learn more about campaign automation triggers.
- Select Create notification if you to create a notification in target contact account with a content of the message. Learn more about Notifications.
- Enter the Labels to help you to identify and search for the campaign.
Navigate to Messages section to setup what messages you want to send. Messages can can be email, SMS or both.
- In Campaign Type select if this campaign is one-time message or series of messages.
- Select Medium to use, like email, SMS or both.
- Optionally setup any Delay you want before sending this message
- Select a Message you want to use for a campaign. For a Series of messages, you can setup as many messages as you want. Learn more about campaign message workflow.
Navigate to Segmentation section to configure your target contacts for this campaign.
- Select Campaign Target: Target Customers or Target Users.
- Choose Loyalty Program to narrow down your target customers based on their loyalty status.
Use Segmentation filter to narrow down the list of target contacts.
Note: not every Customer is also a user, User have created account on your website. Learn more about managing customers with omniCustomers.
- Use Advanced Filter to narrow down your selection.
- Once you filtered the list you can save it, click Use Filter.
- If you want to select specific contacts for the campaign, put a checkmark next to the contact and click Select.
- To select all contacts that fit your message requirements, click Select All.
- Please note, that emails will not be sent to users that are marked Bounced as illustrated with exclamation icon in the picture below.
- Use advanced filter to narrow down your selection.
- You can choose Audience, Consent, Permission, Organization Unit.
Navigate to Statistics section to configure various campaign tracking options. If your message already has it configured, those configurations will be used. Here you can add to those configuration across all messages in your campaign.
You have a number of different options:
- Track email campaign totals, like a total number of emails sent, opened and unsubscribed.
- Track every link click in the message.
- Create a user note with email message and track action taken by a user.
- Include the link to view message on your site.
- Include the link to manage subscription to messages on your site.
You can use Blockchain to track that message was opened. When contact opens a message or link is clicked, omniMarketer creates a blockchain record to record the action with details about when it was opened and from where.
Navigate to Schedule section to manage your campaign schedule. You can schedule campaign right away or later, setting Date to send out.
When you ready and your date for campaign is set, click Schedule Campaign button.
If you want to run campaign immediately, click Run Campaign button.