Once a new order is imported automatically or manually, you can manage orders like any other order on Omnibasis. Learn about Walmart order integration.
Navigate to 'omniCommerce \ Manage Orders \ Orders' to see a list of orders. Select Manage from order dropdown option to manage an existing order.
Configure and Products Sections
Configure and products sections will reflect the order details from Walmart.
Shipping Walmart Order
Navigate to Shipping Packages section to manage order shipping.
- Click Create new package to create new order package.
- Once package is created you will be redirected to manage the package.
- Select default Shipping Location. If none is created, you need to define a shipping location to auto generate labels.
- Select shipping package if any,
Navigate to Shipping section to manage package shipping.
- Select Ship Via Carrier to load the list of shipping rates available for this package.
- Click Buy now to purchase selected shipping rate. Shipping rate will be purchased and shipping label will be generated.
Update Shipping Information on Walmart.com
You can automatically update shipping information on walmart.com with Omnibasis integration.
- Click Completed to update walmart.com order status with shipping details.
- Click Shipping Label link to get a label which you can print for shipment.
At anytime, you can return to order and select Shipping Packages section to see shipping packages for this order. You can also find shipping packages under 'omniCommerce \ Manage Orders \ Order Packages'.