Create and manage your pass fields to customize and personalize individual passes for every user.
Note: please note, that for the pass to work perfectly in Google Play, you need to understand Google Pay mapping.
- Navigate to Fields section in Wallet Pass Definition.
- Click Flip Pass on preview to see a back of a pass.
- You can manage all the fields of the pass in section.
Create or Edit Field
Click Add to create a new field, or Edit in options dropdown next to the field to Edit.
Note: field layout might be different on the phone, depending if its Apple or Android device. Preview is for illustration only.
- Select Position of the pass. Learn about positions on Apple devices. Learn about positions on Android devices.
- Select Type of this field.
- Give it an optional Label.
- If you do not want to show this field on an actual pass, select Hide on pass
- Select Key for your pass. Learn more about selecting keys.
- In Value field, most likely you will leave it empty, as you want customers to enter data when pass is created, otherwise you can put an actual value.
- Select Format of the field, if available. For text fields, there is no format.
- Define message that customer will see on mobile phone when field is changed. Message must have %@ value as per Apple specification at the end.
- Choose field Alignment.
- If you want Allow Customer to Customize Barcode, specify this field to be Use as Barcode.
- Select Generate automatically, if you want this field to be auto generated. A sequence of numbers and letters will be generated for this field.
- Select Unique for each mobile wallet pass, if your require a unique value for this field on each pass, when pass is created, customer will be asked to provide the value here, for example, their First Name.
- Mark field Required to require field value when pass is created.
- If you want restrict this field to admin only, select Edit by administrator only.
Example of Primary Field
Example of Back Field
Manage Profile Link on the Pass
You can setup a link for user to update and manage profiles on the back of the pass.
Share Pass Link
You can setup a special share pass link on the back of the pass.
Reference Pass Link
You can setup a special reference pass link on the back of the pass which would be automatically connected to other services on Omnibasis, like E-commerce orders, Loyalty Cards, Ledger Wallets, and more. Read more about Omnibasis integration.